Wednesday 16 February 2011

Stepping out ...

I'm not good at making choices. Sometimes in my life there has only been one thing on a menu, only one suitable place, only one unmissable movie. Now as I work through my year of living differently, I find choices abound - and it can be tough to make a decision.

Take tonight for instance. It's a long weekend. No work tomorrow. And I've decided to meet up with a friend and go out. But where should we go? Do we want to go to Neos on the sixty somethingth floor, of perhaps something a bit closer to the ground, should we go somewhere by the beach, or somewhere that has dancing ...?

Too many choices. Stepping out is hard. But I'm going. We've got as far as arranging where to meet and at what time. The adventure begins. Where to next ... I'll keep you posted. Maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment